Phoenix CPR Renewal Classes
CPR Certification Phoenix provides interactive, hands-on CPR renewal courses. Once you complete the skills test, you can leave with your BLS renewal the very same day as your class.
This course is for anyone who has previously taken an American Heart Association (AHA) BLS CPR class. Even if you have a gap in your CPR certification, you may still sign up for the recertification class to obtain the specific training you need to remain compliant with OSHA, with your job, or school.
Have peace of mind with the team that provides the best certification and recertification programs and is 100% certified in CPR renewal training!
Our CPR Renewal Training Includes
- Same Day CPR + First Aid Cards
- Hands on Chest Compression Training
- Rescue Breath Training
- AED Usage for Infant, Child, and Adults
- Friendly and Relaxed Environment
- Professional Instructors
CPR Certification Phoenix Locations
Phoenix’s Best CPR Renewal Classes
Know CPR. Make a difference. Save a life.
Knowing how to perform Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation or CPR is important! You could possibly need to know it on the job or in any crisis. From rescue breathing to surface chest compressions, it is crucial to know how to perform these steps in a medical emergency. Keeping your skills up-to-date is vital to the AHA and OSHA so that you can effectively give life support.
Who Needs CPR Certification Renewal?
With the busyness of life, it can be easy to forget about your CPR certification — remaining up-to-date on your status keeps you able to help save a life. If you have a close-to-expired certification or expired status, take our course to regain CPR/AED/BLS requirements.
What to Expect in Your CPR Recertification
Once you finish this training, you can continue to confidently administer CPR during an emergency, whether it is attending to an infant, child, or adult.
We will review —
- Identifying the seven CPR steps
- Finding the pulse
- Performing finger and palm chest compressions
- Restoring regular breathing
- Using the AED machine
By gaining your AHA certification, you will satisfy your job requirements, meet OSHA requirements, and leave 100% confident to help anyone needing CPR.
All employers and organizations accept CPR Certification Phoenix, including —
- CNAs, Nurses, and RNs
- EMT/Paramedic Companies
- Home Health Aides
- Personal Training Facilities and Gyms
- Schools (Private and Public)
- The Hospitality Industry
- Construction Sites
- Daycare and Other Caretakers
- Nursery caregivers and workers
- Nursing schools and Other College Programs
- Nonprofits like the Boy and Girl Scouts of America
- Firefighting and Municipalities
Why Train With Us?
- Receive the most nationally recognized and accredited training.
- Experience personalized training due to our hands-on elements, streamlined class times, and smaller groups.
- Get a group together! We love forming connections with — and helping — our community! Either come to our training facility, or we can come to your group.
- Enjoy the satisfaction of earning your AHA CPR certification card the same day.
How long does CPR certification last?
CPR certification training needs to be renewed every two years. This rule keeps your knowledge and skills current and up-to-date.
When can I take my CPR renewal course?
We offer weekly CPR renewal class choices. Simply register for the one that best suits your availability and schedule.