BLS CPR & AED Classes in Phoenix
American Heart Association AHA BLS CPR and AED Classes
CPR Certification Phoenix is the place to go when you need an American Heart Association CPR class. Our team has taught over 100,000+ people across the nation with our same-day learning and certification experience.
Phoenix CPR Classes
CPR Certification Phoenix is the place to go when you need an American Heart Association CPR class.
Our team has taught over 100,000+ people across the nation with our same-day learning and certification experience. Our instructors will cover everything you need to know. This includes —
- How to give Basic Life Support (BLS) to adults, children, and infants
- How to perform the seven steps of CPR
- How to use an AED machine
- How to feel confident in your skills
We give you the best individual CPR training with the best learning experience at a reasonable price!
Our CPR Training Includes
- Same Day CPR + First Aid Cards
- Hands on Chest Compression Training
- Rescue Breath Training
- AED Usage for Infant, Child, and Adults
- Friendly and Relaxed Environment
- Professional Instructors
CPR Certification Phoenix Locations
Phoenix’s Best CPR Classes
Know CPR. Make a difference. Save a life.
Every year, thousands of lives are affected by accidents, strokes, and heart events; and every year, thousands of lives could be saved if more people took American Heart Association CPR classes. Our CPR team is here to help you feel confident in using your new skills when it counts!
What is CPR?
Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation is the medical term for the combined technique of chest compressions and rescue breaths to help save an individual who has suffered from cardiac arrest. CPR keeps the blood pumping through the body to vital organs until medical help arrives on the scene.
What to Expect in Your CPR BLS Classes
When you train with AHA CPR classes, You will learn the ABCs of CPR and the differences when assisting an infant and child versus an adult. You will also be trained in the seven steps of CPR and the best practices when delivering assistance. When you choose our courses, you know you will gain the best education, fulfill OSHA and job requirements, and be certified to perform CPR.
All employers and organizations accept our training, including —
- Nurses, RNs, and CNAs
- Hospitals EMT/Paramedic Companies
- Home Health Aides
- Personal Training Facilities and Gyms
- Schools (Private and Public)
- Hospitality Industry
- Construction Sites
- Daycare and Other Caretakers
- Nursery Caregivers and Workers
- Nursing Schools and All Other College Programs
- Nonprofits like the Boy and Girl Scouts of America
- Firefighting and Other Municipalities
Why Train With Us?
What are the benefits of training with our team?
- Acquire the most widely accepted certification in the U.S.
- Come to our facility, or we can come to your medium to large-sized groups.
- Hands-on, in-person, streamlined class times and smaller group sizes.
- Same-day training, testing, and certifications.
How do I complete the course?
Our class requires no previous class prep and includes live-trained portions. Our trainers will facilitate your learning experience, answer any questions you have, and complete your skills check and written test. All of this ensures that your card is AHA BLS CPR and AED Healthcare Provider certified.
When looking online, be mindful of other certifications that sound less expensive. They could be missing essential portions and have hidden fees along the way. If you choose to take our CPR class, you can rest assured that you have regained the highest quality CPR certification.
When can I take my CPR certification course?
We have weekly classes! So you can check out our multiple class options and pick which one best fits your schedule and time.
When will my CPR certification expire?
You must renew your certification with CPR trainers every two years to stay compliant with OSHA and AHA standards.
How long do the CPR classes last?
Class times are approximately 3 hrs.